Re: F8 theme: Fire Work and Light Show by Jiri

Danial wrote:

Indeed. My own submissions were stopped by errors in the wiki/license agreement registration process a single day before deadline. At Rahul's suggestion, both the wiki admin and Mairin were sent emails regarding the problem. To date, neither have replied. I therefore assumed the process was closed. After deadline I quit pursuing the issue. Perhaps that was an error?

I think Mairin was/is busy with the Red Hat High Camp and was not available to reply in time. This is why I brought the issue to the list, to defer the submission as a consensus of the team.

[1] - http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/07/13/red-hat-high-update/