Re: Nodoka theme engine

Martin Sourada wrote:

I released new version of the Nodoka gtk {engine;theme}[1]. I made a new
function for setting gradient and the old forwarded through this one
with parameters that use murrine engine. Nodoka styling uses different
parameters... So I updated most of the widgets to the new styling. They
should be now able to render  with nodoka styling and murrine styling
(depending on chosen style). I also added shadows to button, editbox and
derived component. Another notable change is added deepness to
progressbar. Also, I reworked the radio button and the check button.
Those were changes mostly to the engine. As for the Nodoka gtk theme I
changed the colouring of the scroll bar and got rid of the blue on

You might want to follow the new feature process to get this into the Fedora 8 feature list.

I am running the new theme as default in Fedora 7 now. Will provide more feedback late.r