F8 theme: Fire Work and Light Show by Jiri

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 17:21:18 UTC 2007

Hi Danial,

Danial wrote:
> Indeed.   My own submissions were stopped by errors in the wiki/license
> agreement registration process a single day before deadline.   At
> Rahul's suggestion, both the wiki admin and Mairin were sent emails
> regarding the problem.   To date, neither have replied.  I therefore
> assumed the process was closed.   After deadline I quit pursuing the
> issue.   Perhaps that was an error?

I've been out of town for over a week to teach a course in Inkscape at
Red Hat High. I am now at home for a few hours before flying out to the
UK for GUADEC. So I apologize if I haven't been particularly responsive
on-list or via private email lately.

That being said, I have been checking my email, and I can find no such
email in my inbox as I search right now. I have an email from you on 2
July but I'm guessing what I'm looking for was sent 10 July?

Can you give me the subject line or some other clue to find it?

~m