Re: [F8 Theme Proposal] Floating Cubes

While I agree the idea as it stands is too complex.

Perhaps one development you could try is to have a few cubes with a
glowing around them, floating in the air, maybe fly-like trails -
fairly fantastical look to it. I think it might be a bit more
palatable than the techie math but could be linked to another
mathematical

This is very close to a video my friend made during our college course
together which I shall try to get hold of soon to show what I mean.

./b