[Fedora Mascot] What's the current status?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 19 15:32:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I see the Mascot page [1] is little outdated - Last edit in the April...
Was actually any Mascot selected for promoting Fedora or the development
died out? I'm just pinging how's it going, as I am not quite sure about
the status.

Also I'd like to add my two cents as to which I would like to see as our
mascot. I really like the parrot (try 6)[2]. I somehow feel the fedora
in him... I would pick the one without T-shirt (or maybe with the
t-shirt but without the fedora logo). Also the aliens [3] from try 4 are
also very nice and representative, IMHO.

Martin

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot
[2]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=arara3_n.png