Fedora 7 Lightscribe CD Artwork

Would you consider adding a PNG and SVG file of the Fedora 7 DVD/CD labels suitable for a LightScribe device?

The existing images do not print well on a Lightscribe disk because of the blue background.

I have attached a copy of the file I used when I created my F7 disk image. I took the existing files from the web site, converted it to black-and-white and then inverted the color of the text/images and removed the background color.

The resulting image looks much nicer on LightScribe media.

Thank you for your consideration.

Joel McClung