Re: Fedora 7 Lightscribe CD Artwork

On 7/19/07, Joel McClung <joel intrax com> wrote:
Would you consider adding a PNG and SVG file of the Fedora 7 DVD/CD
labels suitable for a LightScribe device?

The existing images do not print well on a Lightscribe disk because
of the blue background.

I have attached a copy of the file I used when I created my F7 disk
image.  I took the existing files from the web site, converted it to
black-and-white and then inverted the color of the text/images and
removed the background color.

The resulting image looks much nicer on LightScribe media.

Thank you for your consideration.

Joel McClung

Thank you Joel,
I'll post the CDArt wiki page.