Re: Good News On the Fedora 8 Theme & Decisions

Daniel Geiger wrote:
Several thoughts:

The Echo icon theme doesn't seem to me like it would work as the F8 default icon theme unless used with the Nodoka theme; the Echo icons somehow seem immature otherwise. So, I guess I would see Echo having a dependence on Nodoka, actually. I think Echo + Nodoka would work quite well, if the Echo icon theme is made complete enough. I also don't see any need to change the default Bluecurve mouse cursor theme.

It appears you've literally an rpm dependency in the nodoka-theme-gnome-0.3.1.1-1.fc7.noarch.rpm rpm....

[duffy yuna Desktop]$ sudo rpm -Uvh nodoka-theme-gnome-0.3.1.1-1.fc7.noarch.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
echo-icon-theme is needed by nodoka-theme-gnome-0.3.1.1-1.fc7.noarch

I think that should be removed then?