Re: [F8 Theme Proposal] Fedora Infinity

Nicu Buculei wrote:
So here is the experiment I sketched: take the "infinite structure" image, strip it of all details and leave only the metaphor and a few gradients of light and shadow, in the spirit of simplicity we talked about in other designs.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=infinite_structure.png
Probably it could get back some more details and shades.

Hey, so here's my expansion on what you did with the bridge, Nicu! (been a long time coming, sorry about that!) What do you think?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=infinite_structure.2_thumb.png

(on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity, svg available link on that page)