Re: Good News On the Fedora 8 Theme & Decisions

Kelly wrote:
On Friday, July 27, 2007 6:59 am Rahul Sundaram wrote:
How would that work for GNOME?

Rahul

Okay, I see your point. Why there isn't a way to do theme editing from GNOME when everything else works just as well in GNOME as in KDE, I'll never know. I mean, what you have here is a non-DE specific theme that has been forced to be a DE-specific theme because of shortsightedness in configuration...

Both DE's have engines that make them DE specific. It could be standardized but that is neither here nor there now. Klearlooks is not a option for Fedora 8 since the GNOME theme is being changed.

Rahul