Echo used on our websites

Hey all.

Just wanted to say a "thanks" to all people who have contributed to the Echo
icon set. I've used them extensively for the design of our new `translate.fpo`
site, see eg.:

  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-release-notes

Looking forward to not only see the icon set completed, but also to compliment
it with more icons (famfamfam silk's completeness comes in mind).

Keep up the good work!

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos