Re: Echo used on our websites

Dimitris Glezos a écrit :
> Hey all.
>
> Just wanted to say a "thanks" to all people who have contributed to the Echo
> icon set. I've used them extensively for the design of our new `translate.fpo`
> site, see eg.:
>
>   http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-release-notes
>
> Looking forward to not only see the icon set completed, but also to compliment
> it with more icons (famfamfam silk's completeness comes in mind).
>
> Keep up the good work!
>
> -d

Thank you Dimitris. Glad to see how useful Echo icons were for your
Google project Transifex. It is not only impressive, it is also much
easier to access files for translation.

We will definitively be going to add more icons for the Echo icon
project. I  have requested hosted.fedoraproject.org but I don't know
what to do next. Once the host will be ready, adding more icons will be
easier.

Sincerely,

Luya