Re: a little hi!

María Leandro wrote:
I received this the same day I wrote my first mail :D

Your signed Fedora Contributor License Agreement titled "Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement"
                    was processed successfully.

So I think I'm done... :S

Well, this is the step where an action from some other existing member is needed. Create an user for the wiki with your name (MariaLeandro or MariaGraciaLeandro are fine choices) and ping someone (for example me in a private mail) when done to get that name added to the EditGroup - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup

I think we should work a little more on the wiki translation, cause the process to join this awesome team are no too easy, and all the translated support is not for this part. (I can help to translate the art-wiki too if you think this can help)

If you want to work on that, I believe the starting point is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages#head-7aa19e11813d65124cfd24537f9ed548e025d65d