Re: Tangofied Fedora Logo Icon

That's a nice looking logo!

Thanks (Although I didn't make any logo, just an icon out of a logo).

but some other attempts (not by tango as far as i know) has been done
in the past and till now i've only seen reactions of that as in: "it's
a violation of our logo guidelines" or something like it.

I hope it's different for your logo.

Peter is going to try get it official. If it doesn't work out... well... then it's not really a problem for me, I'm using Ubuntu. :)