uploading a mascot

Hi everyone!!

I have a possible mascot that I would like to add to the wiki, but I really don't know if I should modify the wiki by myself or give my art to someone.

I already have editing privileges as the list shows [1]

So, I would like to know if I should wait for something else to upload my contribution about this issue.

Thanks! :D

[1]  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup    <== MariaLeandro

--
tatica