F8 artwork

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jun 8 05:48:13 UTC 2007

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Well I don't know if we should even have to 'make up our mind.' I think
> it's cool to have a different look each time, it keeps people guessing
> and like I mentioned earlier, I think it's a good platform for showing
> off what FOSS creative software can do.

This is something I have on my mind for quite some time, so I may have
already talked about it: just imagine back in FC6 we had knew the
release will be named "Zod", the possibilities of creating cool artwork
tied with that theme...
I know such tying is not possible because of the traditional game of
setting the release name in the last minute and surprising the world
with it.