Re: Full banner in Brazil

I am responsible for the o artwork of the fedora project in Brazil with contributions for spreading material printed matter and electronic media: http://www.projetofedora.org/wiki/Artwork I also made a proposal for mascote for the project together with the Ronaldo Padula: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot ...and I am the author of wallpaper 4elements, with an edition for the Fedora Core 6:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/4Elements+2.0+-+Fedora+Bubble+Theme?content=46686

I feel myself honored in having full to banner published in artwork site of the project :)
... i would make once more
http://www.jaymeayres.com/arquivos/fedora_full_banner_II.gif

[]´s

--