Re: F8 artwork

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On the topic of the login screen, I forgot to mention that we are also
considering switching to the plain greeter to improve the accessibility
situation on the login screen. If we go forward with this idea, it would
imply some changes to the themeability of the login screen.

I talked to Brian Cameron a bit about GDM theme accessibility at the last Boston GNOME Summit, and from him I understood that only the positions of some of the buttons would have to be changed around and some buttons that are not currently displayed would have to be. But beyond that I don't see how making the GDM theme more accessible would necessarily change the themeability of the login screen?