Re: F8 artwork

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 23:55 -0400, Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

Oh okay. Would it not be acceptable if a nice GDM theme was proposed that didn't use the plain greeter yet had all the necessary buttons and menu items to make it accessible?

I don't necessarily agree with Brian's assessment that all thats needed
for an accessible greeter is enough buttons and menu items. DavidZ can
provide much more detail about the disadvantages of the themed greeter
from an a11y perspective.

Okay. I hope I'm not misrepresenting what he said, but it really didn't seem like it would be a problem accessibility-wise to use a themed greeter at the time is all.