Re: F8 artwork

Ben Arnold wrote:
It may seem from the outside that we haven't made up our
minds with regard to our style.

Well I don't know if we should even have to 'make up our mind.' I think it's cool to have a different look each time, it keeps people guessing and like I mentioned earlier, I think it's a good platform for showing off what FOSS creative software can do.

What about something like this,
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37727936
as a more vector-style version /might/ work?

Oh my goodness that's gorgeous. Actually everything in his gallery is :) wowowow :)