Re: F8 artwork

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Well I don't know if we should even have to 'make up our mind.' I think it's cool to have a different look each time, it keeps people guessing and like I mentioned earlier, I think it's a good platform for showing off what FOSS creative software can do.

This is something I have on my mind for quite some time, so I may have already talked about it: just imagine back in FC6 we had knew the release will be named "Zod", the possibilities of creating cool artwork tied with that theme... I know such tying is not possible because of the traditional game of setting the release name in the last minute and surprising the world with it.