F8 artwork

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:12:34 UTC 2007

!! made for KDE but can probably also work on Gnome !!

Hereby i present you with my first Work In Progress image:
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1039/kdebattlegd6.png

some explenation.

- Why the orange taskbar?
well i like to try something completely different.. it`s just a mockup and
comments or critics are more than welcome

- Why the blue window bar?
well.. fedora`s main color is blue right ^_^

- why the ugly icons in the window bar?
well.. i needed to put in something there.. i just didn`t finished it YET

- And why is mine completely different than any other theme proposed for F7
(i wasn`t part of it)
well.. i would like to see a theme that is completely different and that
doesn`t just change the window decorations. A theme isn`t a _theme_ for
nothing.. if you start theming you need to do everything and that`s what i
had in mind.

- Theme name?
ehm.. i didn`t made up one yet.. atleast NOT with "orange" or "blue" in the
name!!
suggestions are welcome.

!! REMEMBER THIS IS A W.I.P. !! (even early stage w.i.p.)

I also have a idea about the login stuff for both kde and gnome. make them
in fullscreen mode and show the desktop when everything is loaded... might
be better user experience than the current way.

comments? critics? feel free to post it here (don`t pm.. let everyone read
it here on this list)

@ release scedule
that`s tight!! and i have no theming experience in kde nor gnome at this
moment.. o well.. i will do my best.