WIP - Fedora 8 theme

Hey,

today i also posted this wip in the Fedora 8 artwork thread but it`s better to have this in a thread of its own.

So hereby i present you with my first fedora window theme mockup ever (i`ve made mockups before but never for a window manager or a operating system)
Feel free to post any critics here.. and for the mockup itself.. i have absolutely no idea if some parts are possible or not.. i just make a mockup and deal with the technical issues later on. This theme is intended for the KDE desktop but will probably work just fine on Gnome aswell.

Note that i`m not completely happy with the close, minimize and maximize images yet.. the style arround it with the green glow looks good to me but again not sure if that`s even possible.

Here is the WIP
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2840/kdebattlewip2fi9.png

commens and critics? ^_^