Re: WIP - Fedora 8 theme

On 6/8/07, Mark wrote:
commens and critics? ^_^

Hello,

reading the comments reminded me of the "crystal" kde window decorator
configured with vista theme.

An old screenshot:
http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=386692418&size=o

And yes, when the mouse is on the close button, the latter hovers to
red and on the other buttons, it hovers to blue.

check it out:
yum install crystal
and make sure you choose "vista theme".

A new version of crystal is released recently, I'll be updating the
FC-6, F-7 f8-devel in the upcoming days.

PS:Actually this is my favourite theme for quite some time.

regards,
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com