Re: Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

looking good!! keep up the good job
may the best one win ^_^

for the suggestions.. the only think i can think of right now is to make the minimize, maximize and close buttons loss candy/toy like..

btw no taskbar?

2007/6/9, Martin Sourada <martin sourada seznam cz>:
Hi,

as Mark did I also start a new thread concerning a theme I started to
make. I think the theme should be composed of window manager theme,
gtk/qt/qt4 widgets theme and notification theme (I hope I didn't missed
anything). It is aimed to match echo icon theme, to be easy for eyes,
and to be easy to use. I created a draft wiki page under my personal
page [1].

Every comments, suggestions etc. are more then welcome. Also, as I
included the svg sources I encourage everybody to improve it or make
something for it, that isn't made yet. Currently I made only window
manager theme mockup.

And of course, more info is one the wiki page [1] as well.

Thanks,
Martin