Re: Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

i`m currently a "KDE Folk" and i like it.
but i can hardly be a kde folk reprensetative.. i use both kde and gnome when i want it.. sometimes even another window manager (rare)

and i`ve made a new mockup of my theme.. i think i fixed the issue i had with the buttons.. perhaps a good idea for you aswell? (it`s in my thread)

2007/6/9, Martin Sourada <martin sourada seznam cz>:
On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 20:45 +0200, Mark wrote:
> looking good!! keep up the good job
> may the best one win ^_^
>
> for the suggestions.. the only think i can think of right now is to
> make the minimize, maximize and close buttons loss candy/toy like..

Yep, I too don't feel quite satisfied with them, but currently I have no
idea how to improve it other than abandon the idea of different
colouring... but I will see...

> btw no taskbar?

Not yet, I am starting with window manager theme, then I'd like to make
gtk/qt theme and then the rest... And I am still not determined whether
I will make two or only one panel (I myself prefer two-pane layout, but
I see KDE folks usually does not)...