Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sat Jun 9 20:34:11 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 22:09 +0200, Mark wrote:
> i`m currently a "KDE Folk" and i like it.
> but i can hardly be a kde folk reprensetative.. i use both kde and
> gnome when i want it.. sometimes even another window manager (rare)

Yep, one man isn't usually representative :)

But I'd like to take a more closer look on the panel layout - e.g. what
is better where, what would be good to have on panels, is one panel
enough, or we need two to better fit stuff into, do we want both panels
to look same, ...?
> and i`ve made a new mockup of my theme.. i think i fixed the issue i
> had with the buttons.. perhaps a good idea for you aswell? (it`s in my
> thread)

Hm... the idea is good, yet I'd like to distinguish the buttons from the
very beginning - so that when user looks at the buttons he will see
which one is which without much need of focusing on the symbols on them.