Re: Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

Ok, so I reworked a little the buttons and added (nearly) borderless
variant - it could save a lot of space for people with 800x600
resolution. I am still not satisfied with the buttons, yet it seems they
does look better and less candy/cartoonish. And the borderless variant
seems that will look better, so I consider switching to it with next
pack of sketches.

Thanks for comments,
Martin