Re: Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

my exams are just over
so you are gonna do your stuff in Metacity and i in KDE... perhaps we could do eachothers themes in the other window manager aswell?

so: you do my theme in Metacity nad i do yours in KDE (i`ve never made any theme in KDE ^_^)

2007/6/10, Martin Sourada <martin sourada seznam cz>:
On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 23:55 +0200, Mark wrote:
> i`m looking forward to the mockups
> just curious.. on what window manager are you gonna test this first?
> kde or gnome?

Metacity, I am not at all familiar with KDE :)

But, because I actually should study, as I have my first exam in
Wednesday (from mathematical analysis), I don't think I will get soon
over the sketches...