Re: F8 artwork

i`m currently working on a KDM mockup.. but i can`t really say that i`m happy with the result so far

2007/6/10, Martin Sourada <martin sourada seznam cz >:
On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 15:45 +0200, Mark wrote:
> what`s the ide with the fedora 8 theme battle? because i only see 2
> drafts.. one of myself and someone else.
> or is the theming battle not even started yet.

wWll, and considering what kind of themes are we doing I see there
currently zero themes that are meant for release graphic ( i.e.
wallpaper, gdm theme, anconda theme, etc.). But it seems that at least
on FedoraForum some ideas formed for the wallpaper, I plan to post a
summary here at the evening. But I think, it's been quite short time
since the announcement, so I hope people will come with ideas in time :)