Re: Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

Ok, so I did hopefully last batch of icons. This time I only played with
coulours. The result is on the wiki page [1]. As I think about what
Nicolas said, maybe one of the set could be used for standard state of
the buttons and another (probably one of those more colourful) for
highlighted version... I also made a blue version, and it seems that it
looks better than the rest...