Re: Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

To give my 2pence on these ideas, I like the thicker border, it seems
easier to resize - something to grab hold of.

As for the icons, the ones at the bottom centre that fill the bar
without the effects go well with the saturation of the title bar
colour and the background wallpapers.

The rollover effect could be that shown in the bottom-right image.

Keep up the good work!

--
      ..// seawolf //..
         Ben  Arnold