Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 22

Try exporting it as a PNG for preview purposes along with a re-saved
Inkscape SVG.

If you want to share any other dsigns, you can just put "Image /
Design / Sketch / Idea / something -- Title" as the e-mail subject to
this list.

./b

On 10/06/07, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh fedoraproject org> wrote:
On 6/10/07, Antonio Menezes wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Maybe it is not the correct way of posting my art, but I'd like send you
> this image.

Sounds like your image is broken. I can't read it.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com