metacity theme mockup

I was doodling in Inkscape and came up with this:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MairinDuffy/Sandbox

I made the buttons wide so they would be easy to click on; I gave them narrow margins with the titlebar to give the feeling that they were quite large to make them feel more clickable. I'm not quite happy with the indented button; not quite sure what's wrong with it.

Anyway the Inkscape SVG is there, if anybody is interested in working on it or using parts of it feel free.