Re: F8 artwork

Sorry to butt into the conversation here but I am throwing these ideas
onto a wiki page along with links etc. to start the sketches and ideas
for the design, also to save searching though this huge conversation
or the images!

I am, however, having trouble uploading the image at the bottom. I'll
try again later.

Feel free to edit the page as necessary; if you find something is
important, please add it to the ideas.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8ThemeAbstract

Thanks
./b