Re: Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

that last button set is exactly what i had in mind for my theme :) it just doesn`t seem to fit right so i left it out. in your case it also  doesn`t seem to fit the theme.. but the attempt is nice.

About the darker window. that`s looks alot better!! :)

About the taskbar..
i like the blue background of the "Applications" but other than that i don`t really like the taskbar.. perhaps it looks better when you blend in the test color a little?

Good luck,
Mark.