Re: Fedora 8 Artwork, FedoraForum discussion summary

sorry, i more meant it like.. it didn`t make it in the official fedora release.
i hope i didn`t hurt anyone with my previous statement.
i personally like almost all the artwork that was posted for F7.
i can`t really say it for F8 because all that artwork is just started.

2007/6/11, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com>:
Mark wrote:
> yea.. there where some fedora planet proposals..
> here it is:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalplanet?highlight=%28planet%29

Yeah, my question wasn't about their existence (I made some of them :) )
it was more about the 'it didn't work out well' comment.

I don't know that everyone here would agree with that is all. I've given
talks in front of large groups of folks before with some of that artwork
set as my wallpaper and had several people ask where they could get that
wallpaper. :) So I don't necessarily agree with your assessment.

I try not to be dismissive of other folks' work, and not at least
without some critique to back it up you know? I think that's probably a
good rule to follow on this list as more artwork is getting posted more
frequently (an awesome thing! :) )