Re: Fedora 8 Artwork, FedoraForum discussion summary

Mark wrote:
sorry, i more meant it like.. it didn`t make it in the official fedora
release.
i hope i didn`t hurt anyone with my previous statement.
i personally like almost all the artwork that was posted for F7.
i can`t really say it for F8 because all that artwork is just started.

+1 it's all good, I thought it was good opportunity to point out the critique policy we started adopting last go-round.