Re: metacity theme mockup

> Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> > Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
> >> Do we have anyone committed to make the necessary modifications in the
> >> theme engines? Otherwise all the effort doing the mockups isn't going
> >> to make a difference.
> >>
> >> Rahul
> >>
> > I thought it was a job for Fedora Desktop team.
>
> It might be but I need specific people to volunteer to do the work
> before go along doing mockups.

Heh, I wasn't aware you are the new Fedora Mockup Manager...
Anyway, there nobody from the desktop team is committed to doing theme
engine work on the F8 timescale. I recommend working with existing
engines, or if that is problematic, work with upstream to get necessary
changes implemented.

Matthias