Re: metacity theme mockup

sorry to say but when i`m making mockups i`m not really gonna count in the technical parts..
technical details are something that can be taken care of in a later later stage of theming.

2007/6/12, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org>:
Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 16:10 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

>>> I thought it was a job for Fedora Desktop team.
>> It might be but I need specific people to volunteer to do the work
>> before go along doing mockups.
>>

> Heh, I wasn't aware you are the new Fedora Mockup Manager...

You are reading that too literally. I am not managing mockups. Just
citing the need for someone to be volunteering to do the work on the
theming engines in GNOME and KDE if required and keeping that in mind
while doing mockups. Do you disagree?

Rahul