Re: F8 artwork

thanx for the information

Hopefully, we'll have some sort of initial alpha/beta packaging of kde4
available within the next month (or so), so folks can look-at/work-on that.

 i really hope that!!!

2007/6/12, Chitlesh GOORAH < chitlesh fedoraproject org>:
On 6/11/07, Mark wrote:

>  But what is the logout screen? is that kdelogo -> "Log Out"
> if that`s the one.. how do you theme that one?

> > - kcontrol main page
> Also good to theme but HOW? how can i theme that part?

You can create a new fedora theme like for:
- log out: http://kde-artists.org/logout
- kcontrol: /usr/share/apps/kcontrol/about/top-right-kcontrol.png

chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com