Fedora RHGB Remix

All,

We spoke some time back about providing guidance to folks who desire to customize Fedora artwork to meet their needs. In an effort to honor that commitment I created a Wiki page titled Fedora 7 Remix @ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ArtTeamProjects/Fedora7Remix for your consideration.

I did not remove the *Under development* banner pending your comments and improvements. Once these pages are complete and if it is the desire of the team, I suggest a link is placed in Fedora news and a post submitted to the forum.

Cheers,

John