Re: F8 artwork

Mola Pahnadayan wrote:
Hi all :)
what you think about artwork of F8 compatibility with codename,* *Mascot and Season(Fall,winter) ?

So like having a theme for the fall release (F8) with dry leaves and a spring one (F9) with blooming flowers?
If you have the mood, go forward and do a proposal like this.

Personally if I would make artwork based on the season I would be tempted to make something cooler (with a lot of ice cubes) matching the hot summer outside, theme which would not fit at all an October/November release.