Re: Nodoka - Fedora Theme Draft

Hello,

I created more or less completed sketch of widgets and added bottom
panel. I am well aware that some of the widgets are just too big and
need to be smaller in the final version (most notably scroll bar and
"equaliser").

So only notification is left to sketch. After I make it I think I will
move to the second stage - adjusting and polishing - and would welcome
everyone willing to help by comments, suggestions, direct contribution,
etc.

Thanks to your comments,
Martin