Re: KDE theme "MageFedoraTheme"

thanx :)
at this moment it`s still just a mockup so no tarballs yet.
and why start a new topic when i didn`t even got one reply in: "MageFedoraTheme - Fedora Theme Draft"... that theme is intended for KDE but also for Gnome so i rather continue the discussion about my theme in the "MageFedoraTheme - Fedora Theme Draft" thread.