Re: gnome-palm for echo-icon-theme

everything except the display looks good.
perhaps it`s a good idea to add a soft glow in the display?

2007/6/17, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz thefinalzone com >:
Resuming development of echo-icon-theme, I quickly designed a new
gnome-palm icon based from this model [1]. I took out details for
simplicity.

[1]http://www.palm.com/us/products/handhelds/z22/index.html

Note: I noticed an minor issue with librsvg that cannot handle blur
superposed on a plane for smaller icon therefore I disabled it.

Luya