Re: Official fedora logo in SVG? where is it?

On 20/06/07, Mark <markg85 gmail com> wrote:
Could someone add the SVG logo on the wiki there with a transparent
background or a png version with a transparent background.

I believe that you can e-amil logo fedoraprejct org (or whatever the
e-mail address is on the Logo wiki page) with a request for such a
file then they will send it to you. This might be to protect the
quality of fedora-derived imagery with the official logo on it.

I, personally do not have a SVG with it, either, I just use a
self-made crop of it!

./b

--
      ..// seawolf //..