Nodoka Theme - Metacity Development

Hi,

I started on Nodoka Metacity development and as it's my first metacity
theme I am very inexperienced in the creation process and therefore I
made up my mind to provide every "functional" snapshot I make. I would
like if some of you test whether it works ok and also I really
appreciate if someone with appropriate knowledge reviews the code... I'd
like the code to be clean and effective, but as I don't know the tips
and tricks I'd like to have someone to help me with it.

Current state is:
only window borders are drawn, so it's not much usable, and only
(un)focused normal/maximized versions are coded (the rest will be just
displayed using one of those currently).

Thanks,