Re: Official fedora logo in SVG? where is it?

I´ve a logo, if u need I send.

att.

Jayme Ayres
www.jaymeayres.com

Máirín Duffy escreveu:
Mark wrote:

Well, if one know where to look, there are plenty of sources to get the
SVG, even a version as official as possible :p

i know and i did found some but i just want to have the original and
official logo.
and i will wait for Mairin to response here. i`m not in a rush anyway.

Mark, you need to request the logo via the logo fedoraproject org so we can track who we've given the logo to and who has agreed to the usage agreement. I can help you if you send a formal request to the logo email address.