Re: Fedora's kde custom rubber band (the selection box)

Stefan S. wrote:

> On Fedora 7 the selection box in kde is blue (just like in gnome). I'm
> _very_ curios how is this custom rubber band implemented? I've looked
> in kdelibs, kdebase, kdeartwork, kde-settings, redhat-artwork SRPMs
> (this is where I expected to find a patch) and couldn't find any patch
> related to rubber band. Could someone tell me how and where is this
> done?

Not sure exactly to what you refer, but I'm going to guess you're refering
to the color scheme settings,
Kcontrol -> Appearance & Themes -> Colors
(please correct me if I'm wrong), and these, as well as most, defaults are
in kde-settings.

-- Rex